Premium Club Sales Account Executive - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Reports to: Director, Ticket Sales
FLSA: Salaried + Commissions; Non-exempt
- Drive sales of any available annual and single game Suites for Orlando City/Orlando Pride.
- Drive sales of premium seating including season tickets, partial plans and group tickets for Orlando City/Orlando Pride.
- Focus on self-prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations and closing sales.
- Generate qualified prospects via research, outbound calls, face-to-face meetings, in-game entertaining, business community networking and social selling.
- Represent Orlando City/Orlando Pride at various networking events and participate in other community events to drive new business.
- Meet sales goals- this position is accountable for key performance metrics (calls and appointments) as well as closed sales goals.
- Provide high end service including but not limited to payment collection and seating agreements.
- Maintain up-to-date sales pipeline to monitor real time sales progress.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Maintain a beneficial membership with a local networking group and/or Chamber of Commerce.
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM software to accurately manage clients’ accounts.
- Provide excellent service through phone calls, emails, written communication and in-person visits in the office and special events.
- Attend each gameday to assist clients with any ticketing, food and beverage or customer service issues.
- Actively participate in all sales trainings, and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college/university in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience, preferably in sports and entertainment.
- Track record of consistent top sales performance.
- Passion for a growth-oriented career in sales.
- Independent, resourceful, innovative, and forward thinking.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Highly motivated, aggressive, competitive, and committed to the sports industry.
- Possesses strong computer skills and ability to comprehend basic mathematics.
- Exceptional time management and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized; ability to handle several projects at once.
- Familiarity with Archtics and CRM Platform.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed, in addition to traditional business hours.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
What is your annual base salary expectations?
Do you now or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status to work legally for our Club in the United States?
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?