Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Partnership Marketing Senior Director with Orlando City SC in Orlando · FL
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsor
Title: Partnership Marketing Senior Director
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Vice President of Corporate Partnership
Position Summary: The Partnership Marketing Senior Director oversees all partner related activities including activation and execution of all contractually obligated sponsorship elements. This person will build strong relationships with current partners to aid in the renewal and retention of sponsors and work to continuously increase the level of service and support offered by the sponsorship department to corporate partners. This person will oversee the activation staff within the department and will be responsible for the strategic direction of corporate partnership activation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain department expense budget and make recommendations on ways to cut cost of fulfillment
- Facilitate partner invoicing and accounts payable in collaboration with Finance department
- Manage and coach corporate partnership activation staff and make staffing recommendations as needed.
- Create and execute business plan focusing on strategies and new inventory to increase revenue and streamline contract execution. This will include the development of creative activation programs and co-branded marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to improve efficiencies and protocols.
- Participate in cross functional department meetings and provide regular updates regarding activation
- Development of promotional big idea concepts and creative vehicle executions
- Provide highest level of service to all corporate partners.
- Work with activation staff to gather, plan and execute contractual elements for all corporate partner contracts
- Manage activation of Corporate Partner accounts, as assigned, representing $3.5 Million and up in gross revenues
- Manage a range of Corporate Partnership assets, as assigned. Supervise staff on all other asset management.
- Deliver ongoing creative marketing and implementation for current partners including retail activation, in-stadium promotions, special events and community outreach ideas.
- Maintain proper benchmarks and accurate documentation of the Partnership Google Drive, Partnership Asset Tracker, CRM software and inventory.
- Ensure accurate documentation of partnership entitlements, including photos, screenshots, frequency reports, CRM management/reporting, etc.
- Identify and negotiate contracts with third-party research companies to collect proof of performance metrics and research data for drafting partner recaps.
- Review Gameday scripts, public address scripts, rundowns, etc., to ensure accurate sponsorship fulfillment.
- Submit all Partnership Creative Briefs and proofread all collateral material featuring the corporate partner and club’s logos for correct usage, i.e., sponsor artwork, logos, print, digital, social and other relevant items.
- Complete and submit broadcast outlines as well as production and insertion orders with TV and Radio partners.
- Coordinate with corporate partners and media partners to facilitate traffic logistics as well as review affidavits and inventory.
- Facilitate ticket requests and distribution to corporate partners with appropriate approvals.
- Negotiate competitive pricing and ordering of giveaways, merchandise and client gifts.
- Planning and execution of departmental special events.
- Work all home games and Supervise all on-site partner activations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields required.
- Five to seven years of partnership marketing and/or activation experience with success in the media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Demonstrated success managing accounts representing $3 Million or more in revenues and multiple assets for a full season or longer
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives.
- Must be highly organized.
Salary: TBD – commensurate with applicant’s qualifications.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC launched OCB in the USL League One to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?