Partnership Marketing Manager - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
Title: Partnership Marketing Manager
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Senior Director of Partnership Marketing
Reports to: Senior Director of Partnership Marketing
FLSA: Full-Time; Exempt
Position Summary: The Partnership Marketing Manager oversees partner related activities including activation and execution of all contractually obligated sponsorship elements. This person will build strong relationships with current partners to aid in the renewal and retention of sponsors and work to continuously increase the level of service and support offered by the sponsorship department to corporate partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and execution of promotional big idea creative concepts and creative vehicle executions.
- Assist in the creation of an annual partner planning strategy to align with Orlando City SC objectives.
- Collaborate on the creation of activation programs and co-branded marketing opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of service to all corporate partners.
- Maintain deep relationships within assigned partners.
- Gather, plan and execute all contractual elements for each assigned corporate partner.
- Manage activation of Corporate Partner accounts and meet pipeline and revenue targets for assigned partners.
- Manage corporate partnership assets.
- Research and learn new go-to-market strategies and initiatives.
- Support renewal discussions with existing partners.
- Deliver ongoing creative marketing and implementation for current partners including retail activation, in-stadium promotions, special events and community outreach ideas.
- Deliver ongoing recommendations for asset management and availability.
- Maintain proper benchmarks and accurate documentation of the Partnership Google Drive, Partnership Asset Tracker, KORE CRM software and inventory.
- Ensure accurate documentation of partnership entitlements, including photos, screenshots, frequency reports, KORE management/reporting, etc.
- Coordinate with third-party research companies to collect proof of performance metrics and research data for drafting partner recaps.
- Review gameday scripts, public address scripts, rundowns, etc., to ensure accurate sponsorship fulfillment.
- Submit all partnership creative briefs and proofread all collateral material featuring the corporate partner and club’s logos for correct usage, i.e., sponsor artwork, logos, print, digital, social, and other relevant items.
- Complete and submit broadcast outlines for approval as well as production and insertion orders with TV and radio partners.
- Assist partners and media partners in the facilitating traffic logistics as well as review affidavits and inventory.
- Facilitate cross functional department meetings and provide regular updates to leadership.
- Facilitate ticket requests and distribution to corporate partners with appropriate approvals.
- Negotiate competitive pricing and ordering of giveaways, merchandise and client gifts.
- Assist with execution of departmental special events.
- Work all home games and assist with on-site partner activations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields required.
- Three to five years partnership marketing and/or activation experience with demonstrated success in the media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Demonstrated success managing accounts representing $1.5 Million or more in revenue
- Experience managing four (4) to (8) assets for a full season or longer.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Supervisor experience preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders, and senior executives.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The Pride began league play in 2016 bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time. As part of the preeminent Orlando City Soccer Club, the Pride joined Orlando City SC of Major League Soccer and Orlando City B of USL League One. In 2017, the Pride and Orlando City SC moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the Central Florida region and a roster composed of renowned international talent that includes Champions League winners, Women’s World Cup champions, Olympic gold medalists and some of the best global talent in all of soccer, Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes and innovative business operations.
Orlando City SC is committed to setting the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
TO BRING OUR COMMUNITY TOGETHER, CREATE LASTING MEMORIES, AND FUEL PASSION FOR SOCCER.
BE THE ENVY OF OUR LEAGUE THROUGH PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCY, AND ENTERPRISE VALUE.
ENTERTAIN, UNIFY, AND INSPIRE OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH PASSIONATE SOCCER & SERVICE.
Please visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US?
What are your salary requirements?