Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Partnership Marketing Coordinator with Orlando City SC in Orlando, FL
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando, FL
Title: Partnership Marketing Coordinator
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Director, Partnership Marketing
Reports to: Director, Partnership Marketing
FLSA: Full-Time; Exempt
Supervises: 2-3 Gameday staff; Interns
Position Summary: The Partnership Marketing Coordinator assists in implementing activation and execution of all contractually obligated sponsorship elements. This person builds and maintains strong relationships with current partners to aid in the renewal and retention of sponsors and work to continuously increase the level of service and support offered by the sponsorship department to corporate partners
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide highest level of service to all corporate partners.
- Gather, plan and execute all contractual elements for each corporate partner, as assigned.
- Coordinate activation of Corporate Partner accounts, as assigned, representing $0-$1.5 Million in gross revenues
- Coordinate a range of four (4) to eight (8) Corporate Partnership assets, as assigned.
- Deliver ongoing creative marketing and implementation for current partners including retail activation, in-stadium promotions, special events and community outreach ideas.
- Maintain benchmarks and accurate documentation of the Partnership Google Drive, Partnership Asset Tracker, KORE software and inventory.
- Ensure accurate documentation of partnership entitlements, including photos, screenshots, frequency reports, KORE management/reporting, etc.
- Coordinate with third-party research companies to collect proof of performance metrics and research data for drafting partner recaps.
· Review Gameday scripts, public address scripts, rundowns, etc., to ensure accurate sponsorship fulfillment.
- Submit all Partnership Creative Briefs and proofread all collateral material featuring the corporate partner and club’s logos for correct usage, i.e., sponsor artwork, logos, print, digital, social and other relevant items.
- Complete and submit broadcast outlines for approval as well as production and insertion orders with TV and Radio partners.
- Assist partners and media partners in the facilitating traffic logistics as well as review affidavits and inventory.
· Participate in cross functional department meetings and provide regular updates to leadership
- Facilitate ticket requests and distribution to corporate partners with appropriate approvals.
- Assist the department VP with the facilitation of department expenses, invoicing and accounts payable in collaboration with Finance.
- Secure competitive pricing and ordering of giveaways, merchandise and client gifts.
- Assist with execution of departmental special events.
- Work all home games and assist with on-site partner activations.
- Supervise Partnership Marketing Intern and Game Day Staff.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields required.
- One to two years partnership marketing and/or activation experience with success in the media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives.
- Must be highly organized.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC will launch OCB in the newly-formed USL League One to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
OCSC also has a youth club, Orlando City Youth Soccer (OCYS) and a U-23 team that participates in the PDL. Lastly, the Orlando City Foundation is active in the community year round, promoting health and wellness in children throughout the region, and raising funds for and volunteering time for various local organizations.
Please visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?