IT Support Coordinator - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
REPORTS TO: Network Engineer
We are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic and hardworking individual to join our amazing IT team. You will be responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and evaluating technology issues to help keeping employees productive. You will be our team’s first line of support. You will monitor all IT tickets; answer team emails and calls in a timely courteous manner and resolving or escalating incidents and requests where necessary. You must be confident thinking on your feet, showing initiative and independence.
- Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
- Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems.
- Rotates daily back-up media.
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Provide It training and support for all incoming employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. AA Degree in Information Systems or higher, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- At least one year of IT desktop support experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and peripherals, including smartphones, printers, monitors, and more.
- Knowledge in Windows operating system (Windows 10) and Chrome OS. Mac OS knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge in Google Workspace environment, including Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Google Docs.
- Good at documentation and inventory keeping.
- Proficient at using Google for finding information to solve a problem.
- Basic knowledge in A/V for conference rooms and teleconferencing.
- Strong communication skills to interact with users.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Innovative problem solving, research and analytical skills.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects such as servers and battery backup systems. Occasional bending, lifting, and carrying of objects up to 50 pounds.
- Responsible for running cable, installing radios, and other various physical activities throughout office and outdoor work sites.
- May work in an outdoor setting as required.
- Ability to walk and stand for short periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US for our club?
What are your salary expectations? Please provide a range.