Group Sales Manager - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Directly lead, manage, and develop a team of group sales staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, coaching and development of group ticket sales staff.
- Plan and lead regular group sales staff meetings & trainings.
- Directly sell & manage select group sales accounts.
- Manage timesheets & schedules for all direct reports.
- Prepare timely & accurate group sales reports to monitor progress of the group ticket sales team both individually & collectively and ensure that proper sales pacing is maintained to meet the goals set forth.
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly/yearly overall group sales goals.
- Analyze and delegate leads to sales team to support them in achieving goals.
- Work closely with ticket operations and service departments to achieve group sales goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and other members of the sales team to grow existing group and theme night events, and develop, plan and execute new events.
- Assist Director of Ticket Sales in the development of a business plan with the goal of driving group seating revenue.
- Represent organization at various networking events and community driven events.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of Orlando City SC.
- Active role in the Orlando City game day experience.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college/university in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of sales management and 2-3 years of account management in a professional or collegiate sport (or related industry).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Works well under pressure.
- Bilingual skills a plus (English/Spanish or Portuguese)
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Computer skills: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Archtics is preferred.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
What is your annual base salary expectations?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our Club?
Do you now or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status to work legally for our Club in the United States?