Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Corporate Partnerships Senior Manager with Orlando City SC in Orlando · FL
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsor
Title: Corporate Partnerships Senior Manager
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Sr. Director of Corporate Partnerships and Premium Suites
Position Summary: The Corporate Partnerships Sr. Manager is primarily responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national companies through the sale of integrated sponsorship packages of the Orlando City SC assets. The Corporate Partnerships Sr. Manager will sell fully integrated marketing, media and promotional programs that include marketing rights, on premise signage, game sponsorships, promotions, event marketing and media exposure. This position is also responsible for selling annual and single game suite inventory for both Orlando City and Orlando Pride teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect and close new corporate sponsorship/media partnerships for all Orlando City SC properties (Orlando City, Orlando Pride, OCB).
- Drive sales of any available annual Suites for Orlando City/Orlando Pride
- Sell all single game suites and other premium inventory for both Orlando City and Orlando Pride
- Establish strong working relationships with local, regional and national companies to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives.
- Identify key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads.
- Generate qualified leads by self-prospecting via research, outbound calls, face-to-face meetings, in-game entertaining, business and community networking events and social selling
- Develop unique and customized proposals and sales presentations for new business prospects.
- Negotiate sponsor and annual suite contracts pending final approval by the the Sr. Director of Corporate Partnerships.
- Renew and grow existing corporate sponsorships (as assigned) and media partnerships through continued outstanding service and upselling of additional sponsorship assets into current partnership agreements.
- Create individualized sponsorship packages and activation programs through existing or created Orlando City assets to address prospective sponsor marketing/business goals and to extend internal company goals.
- Work game days, weekends, and special events to entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of extensive and proven integrated B2B sales experience. Minimum 1-2 years of corporate partnerships sales experience with demonstrated success in, media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not required
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all internal and external clients, especially C-Level executives.
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of sales process
- Knowledge or ability to learn various sales tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo and Digideck to follow all department and company standard operating procedures
- Ability to source and generate own sales leads
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends, holidays and game days
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to offsite client meetings/presentations and networking events
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese a plus
Salary: TBD – commensurate with applicant’s qualifications.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC launched OCB in the USL League One to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?