Title: Ticket Office Representative
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports to: Ticket Operations & Analytics Coordinator
FLSA: Hourly, Non-exempt
Orlando City SC is seeking hardworking, positive, and passionate individuals to work as Ticket Office Representatives for the upcoming season(s) at the Exploria Stadium. The Ticket Office Representative is a part-time/game day position and is responsible for selling tickets and providing exceptional customer service to the public at the stadium on event/game days. This position is hourly, and applicants must live in the Central Florida area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell tickets to customers using the Ticketmaster software.
- Provide exceptional customer service while processing ticket orders and/or solving ticket related issues.
- Be prepared to answer general questions regarding seating, pricing, stadium policies, and event details.
- Accurately process customer ticket orders.
- Accurately balance cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience.
- Computerized ticketing experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Proven job reliability, dedication, strong work ethic and responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to count money and make change accurately.
- Ability to take and follow instructions in a high traffic environment.
- Exceptional communications skills written and verbal.
- Possess strong computer skills and be able to comprehend basic mathematics.
- Available to work 15 events at the Exploria Stadium (roughly 1/3 of all stadium events - evenings, weekends, and holidays may apply).
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The Pride began league play in 2016 bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time. As part of the preeminent Orlando City Soccer Club, the Pride joined Orlando City SC of Major League Soccer and Orlando City B of USL League One. In 2017, the Pride and Orlando City SC moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the Central Florida region and a roster composed of renowned international talent that includes Champions League winners, Women’s World Cup champions, Olympic gold medalists and some of the best global talent in all of soccer, Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes and innovative business operations.
Please visit www.orlandocitysc.com for more information.