Box Office Representative - Orlando City Soccer Club (Orlando · FL)
Orlando City SC is seeking hardworking, positive, and passionate individuals to work as Ticket Office Representatives for the upcoming season(s) at the Exploria Stadium. The Ticket Office Representative is a part-time/game day position and is responsible for selling tickets and providing exceptional customer service to the public at the stadium on event/game days. This position is hourly, and applicants must live in the Central Florida area.
- Sell tickets to customers using the Ticketmaster software.
- Provide exceptional customer service while processing ticket orders and/or solving ticket related issues.
- Be prepared to answer general questions regarding seating, pricing, stadium policies, and event details.
- Accurately process customer ticket orders.
- Accurately balance cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience.
- Computerized ticketing experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Proven job reliability, dedication, strong work ethic and responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to count money and make change accurately.
- Ability to take and follow instructions in a high traffic environment.
- Exceptional communications skills written and verbal.
- Possess strong computer skills and be able to comprehend basic mathematics.
- Available to work 15 events at the Exploria Stadium (roughly 1/3 of all stadium events - evenings, weekends, and holidays may apply).
Do you have reliable transportation to and from the Exploria Stadium?
Do you have experience with mobile entry tickets? How would you rate your comfort level with mobile entry tickets? (1-10 scale, 1 being not comfortable and 10 being very comfortable)
Do you understand this position pays $12/hour?
Are you able to meet the physical demands of this position detailed in the job description? (ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods of time, must be able to stand for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours at a time, must be able to move freely around the stadium and lift items or boxes up to 30 lbs. (i.e. folding chairs, promotional items, etc.).
Are you available to work all Pride home matches for the rest of the season? Please list any matches that you know you will not be able to attend.
Are you available to work all City home matches for the rest of the season? Please list any matches that you know you will not be able to attend.