Senior Manager, Corporate Sales - Red Bull New York, Inc. (Harrison · NJ)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 27 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this job:
You will manage the sales of New York Red Bulls and Red Bull Arena sponsorship assets including signage, TV, digital, radio, print, onsite activation, promotions, grassroots programs and suites. This includes closing new partnership deals through prospecting, developing new leads, assisting in the creation of new sales platforms through Digideck and generating new ideas to take to market. You will work with internal colleagues at all levels of the organization and other Red Bull entities. We prefer that you are comfortable with prioritizing a diverse workload.
What you'll do:
- You will report to the Senior Director, Marketing Partnerships & Premium Services
- Create and develop new sales leads, make cold calls, solidify meetings with corporate decision makers, give dynamic sales presentations, negotiate and close marketing partnership deals
- Evaluate current assets and create new inventory and opportunities to bring incremental revenue to the team and Red Bull Arena
- Achieve and exceed established sales goals and budgets as set by the Senior Director, Marketing Partnerships & Premium Services
- Be the lead facilitator in weekly/monthly inter-departmental RBNY, Red Bull North America and Red Bull Soccer International sales meetings
- Develop proper sales pipeline reports and databases
- Prospect new categories and leads for marketing partners
- Quickly produce sales decks for new partner meetings
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
- Minimum 5 years of sales/client services experience; team, media or sports experience a must
- Corporate sales experience and relationships with sports properties in the Tri-State Area
- Proficient in Digideck Platform creation/usage, Microsoft Dynamics, Word, Teams, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k Match and Family Leave
- PTO & Paid Holiday Schedule
- Pet, Legal, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus Many More
Because of the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, you may be asked to work varying schedules to reflect our needs.
Red Bull New York provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and a paid time-off program.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.
Do you have at least 5 years of sales/client services experience?
Describe your corporate sales experience; do you have relationships with sports properties in the Tri-State Area?
What is your comfort level when using Digideck, Microsoft Dynamics, Word, Teams, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint?