Membership Sales Executive - Red Bull New York, Inc. (Harrison · NJ)
Red Bull New York, Inc. jobs
Sports Jobs in Harrison · NJ
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
Membership Sales Executive
Red Bull (USA)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 28 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS) in 2018. They are one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, having competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The club plays home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. RBA, a state-of-the-art 25,000-seat stadium, is widely regarded as the top soccer-specific stadium in North America. The club is owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull GmbH for which the team is name. New York won the MLS Supporters' Shield in 2013, 2015, and 2018. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams, which annually rank amongst the best U.S. Soccer Development Academy programs in the nation.
Purpose of this Job
We ask that you be a dynamic, professional, energetic, creative sales professional with a successful selling track record (preferred) in collegiate, minor league and/or professional sports. You will represent one of the key functions within the framework of the Red Bulls franchise structure, responsible for helping the franchise meet its financial goals while delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Areas that play to your strengths
- The Membership Sales Executive is required to manage revenue yielding relationships with several organizations and people within the private and public sectors.
- Sell new season ticket and mini plan packages, groups and corporate ticket packages based on the MSE's individual focus as a member of the sales team.
- Sales will be driven through pro-active prospecting activities including outbound telephone calls, emails, sales-related events and meetings, and other on-line/internet tools.
- You will achieve personal and departmental sales quotas on a daily/weekly/monthly level.
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
- You have an above average knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- A working knowledge of Archtics and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferred.
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and superior time-management skills, be detail-orientated and have the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- You are organized, enthusiastic, focused, aggressive, goal orientated and committed to the sports industry and the growth of the New York Red Bulls and Major League Soccer.
- You have minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales call center or in a customer service-based employment, preferably within the professional sports sales industry.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience selling professional sports tickets via telemarketing and face to face meetings.
- You will report to the Director, Ticket Sales.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, you may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the company.
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401k Match and Family Leave
• PTO & Paid Holiday Schedule
• Pet, Legal, and Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Plus Many More
Red Bull New York provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and a paid time-off program.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.