Manager, Digital & Social Media - Red Bull New York, Inc (Harrison · NJ)
Red Bull New York, Inc jobs
Sports Jobs in Harrison · NJ
Communications/Community Relations: Communications Department Management
Manager, Digital & Social Media
Red Bull (USA)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 27 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this Job
You will manage the content strategy, including creating content plans to increase fan growth, engagement and back-end reporting. The Content Manager will work directly with RBNY players (first team and USL) to help provide them with content for their social media channels. You will manage content for New York Red Bulls, Red Bull Arena, Red Bull Academy and Red Bull Youth Programs and daily execution of content across digital and social platforms. Work with MLS Digital and all partners to implement content plans to support revenue growth. Manage the department's intern program.
What you’ll do
• You will create content for NewYorkRedBulls.com and RBNY social media platforms
• Write and create social posts across all major social platforms
• Help manage the New York Red Bulls mobile app
• Work directly with players (first team and USL) to develop social media
• Report on analytics for social channels on a monthly basis.
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
• Experience with content creation in a sports setting
• Experience with existing and latest social media platforms
• Plan original, digital content concepts based on MLS and organizational calendar of events, milestones, and marketing plans
• Demonstrate a passion for working as part of team and specifically with the New York Red Bulls
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401k Match and Family Leave
• PTO & Paid Holiday Schedule
• Pet, Legal, and Life Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Plus Many More
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.