Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Inside Sales Consultant-Part-time
New York Red Bulls
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The New York Red Bulls are one of 23 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS) in 2018. They are one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, having competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The club plays home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. RBA, a state-of-the-art 25,000-seat stadium, is widely regarded as the top soccer-specific stadium in North America. The club is owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull GmbH for which the team is named. The Red Bulls have made the MLS Cup Playoffs in eight straight seasons, and in 14 of the last 15 years. New York won the MLS Supporters’ Shield in 2013 and 2015, and has finished atop the Eastern Conference in three of the last five years. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams, which annually rank amongst the best U.S. Soccer Development Academy programs in the nation.
The Inside Sales position is designed for those who are looking to grow their careers in the sports industry. This role provides the training and development plans needed to help set up future leaders & contributors to the club.
ESSENTIAL SALES FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for the sale of Full and Partial Season Tickets, and Group Ticket Packages to businesses and consumers
· Make a required minimum of 65 to 85 sales calls each day
· Meet minimum requirement of face to face meetings in a week
· Maintain a professional and personal network to proactively seek new business opportunities
· Generate new business leads based on personal research and outreach
· Meet or exceed established monthly revenue goals
· Positively impact the sales culture by exhibiting passion, trust, and selflessness on a daily basis.
· Provide customer service to existing season ticket holder accounts and fans
· Assist with game day activities including sales tables and on field events
· Uphold standards set forth by the club
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Displays an Openness to Learning
· Strong Interpersonal Skills required
· Previous Job/Internship within the sports industry is preferred
· Ability to work with a team
· Must attend all home games and events at Red Bull Arena. (Nights, Weekends, and possibly Holidays required)
· Strong desire to build a career in sales
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?