Head of Academy Talent Identification & Recruitment - Red Bull New York, Inc. (HARRISON · NJ)
Red Bull New York, Inc. Jobs
Sports Jobs in HARRISON · NJ
Player Operations: Team Administration/Operations
Red Bull (USA)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 28 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Areas that play to your strengths
- Develop, manage, and implement Academy Scouting Strategy locally, regionally & nationally.
- Manage Academy Per Diem Scout network, hold monthly progress meetings.
- Scout players through both video and live scouting.
- Work closely with Academy Manager regarding the scheduling and implementation of the 'Pathway to Pros' program.
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
You must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that you can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of abilities:
- Experience in scouting at the elite youth level.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Have an enthusiastic approach to discovering soccer players for our club.
- Knowledge of soccer, former player, and/or coaching experience is required.
- Experience using performance analysis and video editing software is required.
- USSF Scouting License Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Performance Analysis, Sports Science, or related area of study (preferred).
Candidate has work experience as a Scout, coach, and/or performance analyst at the highest youth, collegiate or professional level (preferred).You will report to the Head of Scouting
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the company.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k Match and Family Leave
- PTO & Paid Holiday Schedule
- Pet, Legal, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus Many More
Please apply for this position using the following link: https://jobs.redbull.com/us-en/harrison-head-of-academy-talent-identification-recruitment-ref2331a
Red Bull New York provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and a paid time-off program.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.