Groundskeeper - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Grounds Crew/Turf Management
Nashville Soccer Club is actively seeking a professional and dependable groundskeeper to assist the Head of Grounds in daily maintenance operations and ensure playing surface follows Club, MLS, and FIFA standards. This position is based in Nashville, Tennessee. Music City!
The Groundskeeper, in conjunction with the Groundskeeping staff, will be responsible for maintaining the natural grass and synthetic fields at a designated Nashville SC facility.
- Assist with maintenance of natural grass, as well as synthetic fields at Nashville SC facilities - including but not limited to Nashville SC’s trainings, home matches, concerts, football games and rugby matches.
- Complete preventive maintenance on various pieces of equipment and ensure all equipment remains in working and operational condition.
- Repair and maintain exterior grounds (in conjunction with landscaping services), including snow and ice removal.
- Maintain daily field maintenance.
- Perform other duties to support the Nashville SC facilities.
- 2 years relevant work experience in maintaining sports fields, golf courses or home lawn/landscape preferred.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Hours are variable and will include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in various degrees of outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to, extreme heat and cold or rain.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
- Ability to work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.