Broadcast Technician - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Technical Services: Broadcast Programming
In December 2017 Nashville was named the 24th team in Major League Soccer. Nashville Soccer Club begin play in Major League Soccer in 2020 at Nissan and will move into a new soccer-specific stadium in 2022.
The Broadcast Technician will oversee technical support for Nashville SC Stadium video production in conjunction with various business entities including but not limited to third-party vendors, building engineers, operations, event presentation/production and broadcasting.
- Determine and coordinate all video and audio routing throughout the facility as required by television/broadcast partners, outside production companies, and internal departments.
- Research, evaluate and recommend technical needs and equipment for venue.
- Coordinate connectivity throughout building and with outside companies (fiber/RF/coms/IP).
- Maintain, support, and repair all broadcast and production related equipment.
- Provide technical support for the production staff and building engineers.
- Ability to work flexible and non-traditional hours including nights and weekends.
- Support IPTV and Converged Network for building clients.
- Quickly isolate and troubleshoot engineering and IT issues in a demanding work environment.
- Work closely with management and peers to develop proficiency resolving engineering and IT issues.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience in related area.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in TV broadcast or broadcast technician with experience in troubleshooting, maintaining, supporting and repairing broadcast and production-based equipment;
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in video broadcast equipment in the arena setting, including experience working with routers, multi-viewers, cameras, replay, switcher, patch panels, UDC, various GUI, frame syncs, video servers, LED display systems, RF distribution transmission, and fiber optic distribution transmission.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required and CAD preferred.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders and stairs, scaffolding, ramps and poles.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.