Audio/Video Coordinator - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Event Management: Live Event Production: Announcers, DJs, MCs
In December 2017 Nashville was named the 24th team in Major League Soccer. Nashville Soccer Club begin play in Major League Soccer in 2020 at Nissan and will move into a new soccer-specific stadium in 2022.
The Audio Video Coordinator will setup and support equipment for the Nashville Soccer Club and Geodis Park events in conjunction with various business entities including but not limited to third-party vendors, building engineers, operations, event presentation/production and broadcasting.
- Install, repair, improve and maintain the facility audio / video equipment.
- Perform set-up and strike of all facility A/V event needs including Press Conferences.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on facility equipment.
- Transport, assemble, maintain and repair equipment used in multimedia production.
- Work with other departments and outside vendors to provide excellent customer service during events.
- Works safely, quickly and efficiently to meet all deadlines.
- Possess a team player mentality; must be able to adapt to changes and work in a multi-client environment.
- Assist in other projects as assigned by management.
- Meet with point of contacts to verify that needs are met, and equipment is functional
- Plan with point of contacts for equipment needed for private events/music sets
- Monitors event and checks in on Customers
- Work with Event managers to finalize invoices to clients
- Mix a live performance
- Update and manage IPTV content
- Mixing experience on higher level Dante consoles (Yamaha QL line or great) Dante certification a plus
- Understanding of decimators/fiber converters and how to operate them
- Macbook and PC Laptop Presentation experience
- Understanding of wireless mics and iems
- Lighting Console experience
- 18 years old.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two (2) year technical school or college degree in an audio or video field or equal number of years’ experience in the A/V field.
- One to two (1-2) years’ experience at a multi-purpose public assembly facility or similar organization in an audio or video capacity.
- Prior conversion or event experience preferred.
- Ability to work long and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Proficient in Microsoft Office required and CAD preferred.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders and stairs, scaffolding, ramps and poles.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.