Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club (the “Club”), just started its second season. The Club came off a successful first season; setting league records in corporate partners and season tickets and advanced to the playoffs. Now, the Club is ready for its next step, Major League Soccer. Nashville SC will transition into MLS in 2020 and is recruiting Season Ticket Account Executives to strengthen the Club as it prepares for MLS.
The Account Executive, Ticket Sales is responsible for selling new season and group ticket packages for Nashville SC. Ticket packages will include full season, partial season, flex and mini and groups packages. The position will report to the Manager, Season Ticket Sales.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full, Partial, Flex and Mini season and Groups ticket packages.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management.
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office “face-to-face” meetings and calls to create new business opportunities.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing and new business clients.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum of one year of experience in ticket, group, season, suite or sponsorship sales; sports and entertainment industry experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business or related field;
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Above average knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel, and database-related platforms;
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, PowerPoint and CRM systems preferred;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary;
- Soccer knowledge is preferred, but not required; and
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker a plus, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.