The Ticket Office Associate is part of the Ticket Operations department for Minnesota United Football Club (MNUFC), a sports business located in the Twins Cities area of Minnesota and a member of Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier soccer league in North America.
Members of our Ticket Office are Loonatics. They are not afraid to be themselves. They are authentic, diverse and glass half-full. Our Guest Experience Staff is obsessed about the details, committed to problem solving and building better relationships with our fans. Lastly, they are as excited about Minnesota United as they are serving the guests who are excited about Minnesota United. Our Ticket Office Associates will be servicing guests on with the purchasing of game day tickets, and troubleshooting ticketing issues.
This position will need to bring their enthusiasm to all of the Minnesota United FC home matches during the 2023 season, and will focus on creating a brilliant fan experience. This role will benefit from an in-depth look behind the scenes of a professional sporting event, and will have the opportunity to work with professionals from a wide range of departments and levels. There are leadership opportunities for those who work hard and are passionate about winning as a team. The Ticket Office Associates will report to the Director, Ticket Operations. This is a part-time game day position based at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN.
- Create a brilliant experience and exceptional service for all fans and supporters
- Understand and communicate our new ticketing technology to our fans
- Assist troubleshooting ticket issues
- Work with fans to communicate our online sales process
- Provide information about upcoming events
- Assist with ticketing and game day related questions
- Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
- Previous experience in a Ticket Office
- Ability to operate computerized ticketing system
- Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
- Able to work a majority of MNUFC home games at Allianz Field (weekends, evenings, etc.)
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.