Stadium Operations Staff - Minnesota United FC (Saint Paul · MN)
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United FC (MNUFC) is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Youth Development Program to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none.
Reporting to the Stadium Operations Manager and Event Operations Coordinator, the Stadium Operations Staff position is a part-time position. This role will assist in many aspects of MNUFC and Allianz Field event days including set up, teardown, and event production. Additionally this role will assist in special events, and stadium maintenance projects. Through this role, you will learn the ins and outs of professional sporting events, special events, and facility management.
Responsibilities (May include, but not limited to):
- Aid in the management and organization of game day set up, execution, and tear down
- Work as a team to complete necessary set up of special events in accordance with an event layout
- Assist with maintenance, upkeep, and organization within the stadium
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant experience in events or facilities
- Able to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to perform general labor including lifting (up to 40 lbs.), bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Outstanding communication skills including in-person and email
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team oriented setting
Do you have previous facility operations or event related experience?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?
Are you able to perform general labor including lifting (up to 40 lbs.), bending, and standing for long periods of time?