The Promotions Staff are part of the Corporate Partnerships department for Minnesota United Football Club (MNUFC), a sports business located in the Twins Cities area of Minnesota and a member of Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier soccer league in North America.
MNUFC Promotions Staff will handle a variety of duties related to the fulfillment of corporate partnerships and delivering exceptional client service for partnership guests on game days at Allianz Field. Areas of operation include setting up and running pregame activations, fulfilling in-game promotions, activations, and fan experiences for partners and guests. This is a part-time game day position at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN. This role reports directly to the Partnership Marketing Coordinator.
- Act as an ambassador of the MNUFC team and brand, and serve as the point of contact to guests in the areas you are assigned
- Provide exceptional partner and fan service to guests at MNUFC home matches
- Staff activation areas for various partnership marketing accounts
- Carry out various promotional activations at home games
- Work with team and stadium personnel to quickly address and resolve questions
- Setup and tear down partner activation areas before and after the game
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a majority of MNUFC home games at Allianz Field (March - October)
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Must be professional and reliable
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 25 lbs and work in an outdoor environment
- Previous partnership activation, promotions, and/or events experience is strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.