Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Production Engineer with Minnesota United FC in Golden Valley, MN
- Oversee technical operations for the Production Studio, Production Control Room, and manage IPTV systems on daily basis. This includes building, loading, scripting digital content within control room for Match Day Presentation and within IPTV system to ensure proper Sponsor integration and scripting
- Manage crewing and scheduling for all MNUFC events, non-MNUFC events and specialized club events for vendors, sponsors, and external groups
- Maintain production equipment when needed. Coordinate and execute annual health checks, preventive maintenance schedules, and technical training on production equipment and broadcast systems. Manage event based technical requirements relating to the broadcast control room’s video display and IPTV system
- Ensure effective setup and operation of, cameras, intercom systems, audio systems, IPTV system and related control room equipment as well as the video storage server
- Handle day-to-day project management with technical vendors, general contractors, and third-party entities that interface with the department for relevant capital projects
- Work with third-party groups and entities hosting events at Allianz Field, handling technical requirements relating to video display system functions, technical invoicing and production operations
- Interpret, implement and ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures
- Maintain, repair, and test all broadcast equipment and infrastructure throughout Allianz Field; including but not limited to fiber optic, SMPTE cable, and other audio/video cabling, master control room servers, router, switcher, IPTV, and related equipment, broadcast level cameras, and other A/V equipment
- Three to five years of experience of maintaining broadcast systems and production workflow, event-production and technical execution required
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge of control room systems, broadcast facilities, and live production
- A strong understanding of IP video encoding/decoding, multicasting over internal networks, video code, infrastructures and network management
- Demonstrated excellent communication, teamwork, and time-management skills.
- A strong understanding of asset management and delivery, file structuring, and overall post-production workflow
- The ability to work autonomously and during non-traditional business hours required, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in live events, in-house production, and TV production. Must be able to perform hands on work with productions and live events while maintaining infrastructure including the ability to run ancillary event support
- Ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully plan, coordinate, and execute tactically and strategically
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience maintaining broadcast systems and production workflow, event-production and technical execution?
Do you have experience and demonstrated knowledge of control room systems, broadcast facilities, and live production?
Are you able to work autonomously during non-traditional business hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays?