The Partnership Marketing Specialist is part of the Corporate Partnerships department for Minnesota United FC (MNUFC), a sports business located in the Twins Cities area of Minnesota and a member of Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier soccer league in North America.
Minnesota United is seeking a self-motivated and innovative Partnership Marketing Specialist to join our Corporate Partnerships team. We are looking for a candidate with a strong work ethic, is diligent with details and has outstanding communication skills to facilitate the execution and implementation of partnership accounts. The ideal candidate is a team player with a positive attitude and has the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. The Partnership Marketing Specialist position will report directly to the Director, Partnership Marketing. This is a full-time position based in Golden Valley, MN.
- Serve as the primary liaison between assigned corporate partners and Minnesota United to facilitate execution of sponsorship agreements
- Assist the Partnership Marketing team in all aspects including, but not limited to implementation, activation and tracking of sponsorship assets
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to ensure a full understanding of client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Assist with the sales process through attending needs analysis meetings with prospects, brainstorming and developing new ideas and generating formal proposals
- Work all MNUFC home games as well as select additional events
- Other projects as assigned by the Vice President, Partnership Marketing and Director, Partnership Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education/experience preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of KORE and Digideck preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.