Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Operations Manager with Minnesota United FC in St. Paul · MN
- Ensure that the facility event set-ups are completed accurately, safely and on schedule
- Conduct daily building walk-through to ensure that all equipment is stowed safely and in the correct storage place
- Experience in custodial and building maintenance required, preferably in stadium facility operation
- Work closely with the Director of Operations ensure all building practices and procedures are followed and carried out in an efficient and effective manner
- Provide support and management oversite of custodial services including daily cleaning, pre-event, event, and post-event cleaning
- Oversee the administration of all part-time operation staff: hire, train, evaluate, and motivate
- Work closely with Events Operations and Special Events to ensure all full-stadium and private events are successful
- Experience interacting with a diverse group of staff
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ensure quality customer service to all Allianz Field guests
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations
- Able to stand for extended time
- Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Able to work extended hours, including evenings, weekends and holiday as deemed necessary
- Able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of adverse weather conditions
- 2 - 3 years in sport facility operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management, Hospitality, Business or related field, or a combination of related education and work experience
- Ability to work with many different groups of people and balance the needs of all through effective communication, time management, and internal motivation
- Excellent communications skills, well-organized and detail-oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have at least 2-3 years of experience in facility operations?
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management, Hospitality, Business or related field, or a combination of related education and work experience?