Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Inside Sales Representative
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Development Academy to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none. In addition to a fast-paced environment with hard-working, collegial, engaged coworkers, we offer generous benefits, a forward-thinking culture, and the opportunity for career growth. When it comes to our employees, we value passion, dedication, diversity, resilience and teamwork.
The Inside Sales Program is your potential first step of having a career in the sports industry, and the ability to join a culture built around ELITE. This is a part-time, paid position. You’ll receive dedicated sales training throughout the program, and learn techniques to maximize your verbal and written business communication skills. Prospects are targeted through new business initiatives, networking events, and mining our current database via phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings.
- Maximize ticket sales and ticket sales revenue through execution of meetings, sales calls, and networking events
- Exemplify the core characteristics of a strong sales culture, e.g. strong interpersonal skills, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions, as well as exhibiting constant enthusiasm toward internal and external contacts
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all internal and external contacts
- Support a positive sales culture within the sales team, as well as the entire front office
- Other duties as assigned by the New Business Development Manager
- Either working towards Bachelor’s degree at local college/university (business, advertising, or marketing major preferred), or a current graduate looking to get into sports ticket sales
- Interest in building a career in sales or the sports industry
- Sales experience, although not required, is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Team player with a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual skills (English and Spanish) a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you working towards a Bachelor’s degree at local college/university (business, advertising, or marketing major preferred), or a current graduate looking to get into sports ticket sales?
Are you interested in building a career in sales or in the sports industry?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?