The Game Presentation Lead is part of the Marketing & Communications department for Minnesota United FC (MNUFC), a sports business located in the Twins Cities area of Minnesota and a member of Major League Soccer (MLS), the top tier soccer league in North America.
Our purpose has been fully focused on growing the world’s game and having a positive impact in the community, while creating a brilliant fan experience at Allianz Field. As a Game Presentation Lead, you will play a pivotal role in executing game presentation and in stadium event duties. You will have the opportunity to positively engage with our fans and guests by creating memorable experiences on game days. This is a part-time role based at Allianz Field in St. Paul, MN reporting to the Experiential Marketing & Game Presentation Specialist.
- Assist the Game Presentation team with in-stadium duties such as camera shots, in-stadium games, on-field presentation etc.
- Oversee game rehearsal including sound checks, great lawn activations, pre-game ceremonies and fan experiences.
- Oversee fan experience groups for on-field displays such as center scarf, team flags, fan of the game, game ball delivery, and video board recognition.
- Coordinate with external vendors, internal staff, and fans to successfully execute all scripted elements as directed.
- Ensure all pre-game, in-game and post-game entertainment elements occur promptly and at their designated time.
- Maintain detailed timeline of entertainment events.
- Assist Brand Ambassadors with fan experience table check-in.
- Ensure all fan experiences and activities are accurately and clearly communicated and explained to all participants.
- Manage the inventory and cleanliness of equipment and props, communicate any problems or feedback to the Production team.
- Collaborate with various MNUFC departments to successfully executive game day timelines.
You might be a fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about growing the game of soccer in the Twin Cities and creating a brilliant fan experience.
- Have relevant experience in event production.
- Are an exceptional problem solver with an ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Are a team player with a positive attitude.
- Previous live entertainment, video production, and/or event production related experience is preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays as needed, along with all MNUFC & MNUFC2 home games.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.