Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Event Operations Staff with Minnesota United FC in Saint Paul, MN
Professional soccer has been a part of Minnesota for over four decades and Minnesota United is at the forefront of growing the game at all levels. From the first team to the front office to the Development Academy to our work throughout the Twin Cities, the club’s goal remains the same: to inspire and unite our community through the world’s game. We’ll accomplish this through a culture built on accountability, respect, excellence and honesty and by creating a fan experience and connection to the community second to none.
Reporting to the Director of Events & Guest Experience, the Event Operations Game Day Staff is a part-time roll that will assist in the execution of many aspects of Minnesota United FC game days as well as other full stadium events hosted at Allianz Field. Event Operations Game Day Staff will contribute to increasing efficiency and overall improvements of event management for events at Allianz Field.
Responsibilities (May include, but not limited to):
- Assist with vendor management, activation logistics, and overall event coordination for MNUFC and Allianz Field full-stadium events
- Inventory and manage all Events Department assets.
- Manage the distribution of Event Operations assets on game days
- Aid in the management and organization of game day set up, execution, and tear down.
- Able to work all of Minnesota United FC’s home games at Allianz Field
- At least one year of experience with a professional or collegiate team
- Access to reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule – ability to work all MNUFC games at Allianz Field
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
- Outstanding communication skills including in-person and email
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays?
Are you able to work a majority of MNUFC home games and stadium events?
Do you have previous event management or operations experience with a professional or collegiate team?