Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Corporate Partnerships Reporting & Analytics Intern with Minnesota United FC in Golden Valley · MN
- Assist with workflow of the partnership sales process and database management through KORE software
- Create department reports within KORE for tracking sales, account movement and fulfillment
- Establish reporting and tracking processes for partnership recaps by utilizing social media tracking software TrackMaven and fan surveys
- Prepare industry and fan segmentation reports in Nielsen Scarborough
- Create professional analytic reports for partner recaps using the Digideck platform
- On game days assist partnership marketing team with partner activations and proof of performance collection
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Technological aptitude; the ability to troubleshoot complex systems and solve reporting problems
- Team-first attitude, positive and willing to assist whenever necessary
- Strong organizational skills and curiosity to learn
- Excellent computer, verbal and written skills
- Experience in descriptive statistics and reporting preferred
- Ability to work all match days and special hospitality events which may include nights, weekends and potentially some holidays
- Available 5 days a week for a total of 20 hours per week in office (including additional events and game days)
- Ideally working toward a Bachelor’s degree or recent graduate
How did you hear about this job?
Are you currently pursuing a degree in related field, or a recent graduate?
Do you have previous reporting/analytics experience?
Are you able to work flexible hours, as well as a majority of the season? (March - October)