PART TIME - Street Team Member - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Marketing: Fan Development
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
This position is responsible for representing the organization, the team, and its partners at various events in the greater Los Angeles area throughout the year.
- Represent the Los Angeles Football Club, Banc of California Stadium, and our respective partners as our brand ambassadors at various events and home games year round.
- Engage with prospective and current fans in a professional and positive manner at our various events.
- Responsible for executing various tasks on game day, including but not limited to – assisting with pre-game, halftime, and post-game activities and activations.
- Set-up and tear-down support for events located at Banc of California Stadium and in the Community.
- Assist in participation and execution of various grassroots marketing promotions throughout the Community – Youth Soccer Tournaments, Community Events, Festivals, Watch Parties, etc.
- Complete post-event recaps after each event.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree or current College student preferred.
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar capacity preferred.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires.
- Strong multi-tasking & organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds or on camera with charismatic and outgoing personality.
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and function in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to stand/walk/lift with minimal assistance for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Fundamental knowledge of soccer and soccer culture is preferred.
- Proficient in Spanish is a plus.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?