PART TIME - Matchday Operations Crew - Los Angeles Football Club (Los Angeles · CA)
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise, and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology, and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing, and developing the 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Matchday Operations crew is responsible for operational support as it relates to LAFC, Angel City FC and other soccer matches at Banc of California Stadium.
- Assist with setup and break down including locker rooms, field setup, field signage, team equipment, and other match related items for all LAFC, Angel City FC and other soccer matches.
- Assist with maintaining match operations assets, including organization and inventory of equipment.
- Maintain basic sanitary conditions for match operations equipment such as; coolers, water bottles, ice machine, team equipment, etc.
- Assist with Visiting Team and Officials requests as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage ball retrievers for the duration of each match.
- Assist with reporting player substitutions and injuries to broadcast and match presentation teams during each match.
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively communicate any team or field related issues as it pertains to the match.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and/or carts to transport equipment and match related products.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree or current College student preferred.
- 1-2 years experience working in Sports, Operations, Live Events, or Entertainment preferred.
- Knowledge of soccer and experience working professional soccer matches is a plus.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as schedule requires.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability proactively prioritize tasks in an efficient manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift with limited assistance for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Must be able to work nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays as the event calendar requires.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
If yes, what is your WOTC questionnaire code?