Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Manager, Parking & Transportation with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Parking Operations
Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is the newest MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles with its 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Manager, Parking & Transportation is responsible for all parking and transportation related operations at Banc of California Stadium (BOCS) during event and non-event days.
- Coordinate the integration of third-party vendor to ensure optimal training, direction, and placement of parking staff.
- Develop and manage event day parking and transportation program by working closely with partners from multiple agencies to ensure success.
- Partner with Ever Park and Exposition Park on parking related needs for the facility, including submission of all parking permits to the Office of Exposition Park Management for LAFC and BOCS events.
- Manage department budget and ensure accuracy of revenue and expense reports.
- Produce and execute formalized department policy and procedure manual(s) to include log and distribution process of parking passes for staff, tenants, and guests.
- Work closely with Events department on all events to ensure parking needs are met by attending production meetings and maintaining constant communication with appropriate parties.
- Responsible for addressing all customer service issues related to parking and transportation in a professional manner and within a reasonable time.
- Manage all relationships with the Company pertaining to parking and transportation operation.
- Consistently monitor technology and other trends in parking management to ensure the facility maintains an effective operation.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- High school diploma or its equivalency required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of related work experience required.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work well under pressure with the ability to execute last minute decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently – both verbal and written.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, vendors, partners, and guests.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?