Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Coordinator, Ticket Operations with Los Angeles Football Club in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is the newest MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles with its 22,000 seat Banc of California Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Coordinator, Ticket Operations will assist with all aspects of day to day operation in the Ticketing Department for Los Angeles Football Club and work with management in Ticket Operations and Ticket Sales department to maintain a professional, organized, and customer friendly ticket experience.
- Build full season and partial plans, single events, and price codes in Ticketing System
- Responsible for the fulfillment of LAFC season, group, partial and individual ticket requests
- Assist in the implementation and creation of online ticketing promotions
- Generate reports based on promotions, sales, inventory, balance past due etc.
- Research issues concerning customer accounts, ticket delivery, and online purchases
- Provide excellent customer service from the Box Office on event days at Banc of California Stadium by resolving ticketing questions and concerns
- Assist with League reporting and comp requests
- Assist with inventory management for LAFC games and other related events
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a Box Office/Ticket Operations department required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Box Office/ Ticket Operations environment in the Sports & Entertainment industry required. Previous experience with CRM database a plus.
- Innate passion for Customer Service and providing an exceptional product to elevate the Guest Experience
- Detail-oriented, driven self-motivator with a strong work ethic to get the job done
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work productively in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of ticketing software, box office management, and technological trends is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, Power Point, One Note, and Outlook)
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays is required
LAFC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program. Your answers will be kept confidential and will not impact your employment opportunity. The questionnaire takes less than three minutes to complete. You will receive a code at the end and will be asked to enter your questionnaire code during the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How did you hear about this job?
Did you take this survey for your WOTC code: https://survey.taxcreditco.com/LAFC
What is your WOTC questionnaire code?