Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Stadium Office Coordinator with BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, TX
BBVA Compass Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston, TX
Administration/General Management: Office Manager
At Forever Orange, we strive to create a dynamic work environment that fosters mutual respect and team work. We are a growth orientated organization and we invite you to grow along with us by taking advantage of the many opportunities open to you. Forever Orange is currently looking for a Bilingual Office Coordinator to join our team!
The Office Coordinator will be one of the first points of contact with employees, clients and the general public. This position will be responsible for answering questions in person and by phone as well as directing calls in a prompt, decisive and courteous manner. The position requires the individual to exhibit good business judgment and flexibility. In addition, this position will provide administrative support to the office to include, copying, supply room management, mail distribution and much, much more!
- Provide the highest level of customer service as the front lines of our organization’s brand
- Assist General Manager with administrative tasks associated with the operation of BBVA Compass Stadium
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring proper distribution; utilize postage machine for outgoing USPS mail
- Assist with new employee on-boarding tasks to ensure new members of our team are provided with valuable information upon start and feel welcomed to the organization
- Maintain copy and break rooms essentials ensuring that each area is neat, organized and stocked appropriately
- Arrange maintenance for copy room equipment and break room appliances
- Maintain neat and professional work environment for team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Ideal candidate will be able to work independently, maintain professionalism at all times, be extremely organized, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years of experience in an administrative capacity as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Bilingual, English and Spanish
- Experience with Pitney Bowes Send Pro and FedEx Ship Manager a plus
- Exhibit strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office products with a focus in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. copier, scanner, fax machine, etc.)
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills and be customer-service oriented
Energetic and enthusiastic • Outgoing, positive attitude and personality • Must be a “team player” • Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment • Willing to offer ideas and suggestions • Punctual and professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
What is your minimum salary requirement?