Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Premium Services Coordinator
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
The Premium Services Coordinator for BBVA Compass Stadium will personally manage relationships with all BBVA Compass Suite and Field Seat holders. The position will also be responsible for all suite holders for non-Dynamo events not limited to the following: concerts, boxing, TSU football, international soccer matches and other scheduled events. The Premium Services Coordinator will be responsible for maximizing suite renewal percentages by providing superior customer service and developing personal and long-term relationships with account holders. Relationships will be built through a multiple touch-point system including but not limited to, outbound calls, personalized letters, email, servicing inbound calls, and other special team-related, private season ticket Member functions.
The touch point system will be supervised by the Director of Premium Services.
The Premium Services Coordinator will also be tasked to provide referrals to the sales team resulting in new revenues generated though each season ticket Member in the areas of season tickets, group sales, and up-sells. The referral function is a vital component of the role as it supports the overall growth of the teams business.
Ultimately, this position will be personally responsible for managing a portfolio of Dynamo suite holders and renewing that portfolio by providing a service level that is the highest in the industry. By creating and maintaining this level of service excellence, both in individual interactions with our customers and other members of the Premium Services team, they will drive renewal percentages resulting in enhanced customer loyalty resulting in additional referrals and subsequently greater revenues for BBVA Compass Stadium LLC.
· Paid Holidays &Vacations
· Paid SickLeave
ESSENTIAL SEASON TICKET DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Retention and renewal of Dynamo Suite holders (manage multi-year suite and game day suite purchasers)
· Manage all suite holders and sales for non-Dynamo events held at BBVA Compass Stadium
· Develop and maintain positive personal relationships with Houston Dynamo suite holders via outbound calls, personalized letters, emails and face to face interaction and team functions.
· Make an average minimum of Forty (40) out-bound calls per day
· Perform a minimum of Eight (8) touch points per account holder per season.
· Provide superior service to all inbound customer communication: phone calls, email, etc.
· Implement and execute all amenities, benefits, and events to season suite holders.
· Respond to all suite holder service needs such as customer service issues, ticket exchanges, add-on requests, financial billing, and other ticketing and team related questions.
· Be the main point of contact between suite holders and with the stadium concessionaire (Levy).
· Utilize Veritix/AXS system to track and report progress of relationships with suite holders, as well as to ensure client profiles are always up-to-date.
· Create, assemble and distribute welcome packets to all current and new suite holders.
· Work an average of 35-40 events per year (all Dynamo, some Dash, most other stadium events)
· Provide referrals to the sales team resulting in new revenues generated though each season ticket holder in the areas of season tickets, group sales and up-sells.
· Other duties as assigned by Director of Premium Services.
SUPPORTIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain appropriate outgoing voicemail messages and prompts based on in-office availability.
· Review and discuss with Director of Premium Services and VP of Premium/Fan Relations the fan complaints and issues with our delivery of product.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
· The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Maintain a burning and focused desire to help set the standard for client experience and retention departments in the professional sports industry
· Thoroughness and attention to detail
· Genuinely passionate about providing an outstanding level of customer service.
· Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic.
· Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
· Team oriented individual with a proactive positive attitude.
· Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
· Detail oriented with ability to multi task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress.
· Excellent organizational and personal time management skills.
· Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated.
· Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make independent decisions.
· Compliance with organizational directives.
· Flexible hours required. Working evenings/nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by event schedule and business needs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, FORMAL TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
·Bachelor’s degree in business, sports, hotel/hospitality, marketing or related field preferred.
·Experience and training in Flash Seats, Veritix, or other Customer Relations Management system preferred.
·High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, internet use and other basic computer usage.
·Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service.
·Bilingual English and Spanish a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?