Houston Dynamo Charities is seeking to hire high-energy motivated sellers who are reliable, organized and outgoing to serve on our 50/50 Raffle sales team for the 2023 Houston Dynamo and Dash seasons. This is a seasonal, part-time position. Dynamo Charities will host 50/50 raffles at all Houston Dynamo home games and most Houston Dash home games. Dynamo Charities 50/50 Raffle will allow one winner to receive 50% of the total jackpot each game and the remaining 50% will be directed to Dynamo Charities to support local programing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is a seasonal, part-time position
- Explain the details of the 50/50 Raffle program to Dynamo and Dash fans
- Actively sell, handle and distribute 50/50 raffle tickets
- Answer questions fans may have about the 50/50 raffle program
- Effectively meet and exceed established sales goals
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Perform excellent customer service to all fans
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER:
- Must be able to work 80% of all Dynamo and Dash home games, various hours including nights and weekends.
- Must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Should exhibit a genuine enthusiasm for community involvement within the sports industry
- Should be comfortable with technology (i.e. tablets, printers, card readers)
- Ability to interact positively with a large fan base
- Exhibit strong organizational skills & work ethic
- Possess strong sales & interpersonal skills
- Ability to arrive 2 hours before the start of the game
- Bilingual preferred
Schedules will be set at Dynamo Charities sole discretion and may vary depending upon seller availability and performance. 50/50 Sellers will be employed at-will and are not guaranteed any minimum number of hours or shifts. This paid position is a part-time position restricted to the 2023 Houston Dynamo and Dash seasons.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.