Marketing Ambassador - Dynamo FC (Houston · TX)
Dynamo FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Position Title: Marketing Ambassador
Marketing Ambassadors serve as key community ambassadors for the Dynamo FC and Dash at a variety of public events in the Houston area and at home games for both teams. Their mission is to interact with potential and existing fans, providing information and collateral as well as ticketing opportunities. These motivated individuals also execute interactive contests and giveaways. Other opportunities within sponsorship, team-related activities, marketing and public relations also exist as a part of this program.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under above-average pressure in meeting urgent deadlines.
- Ability to work long, irregular hours and weekends as dictated by event schedules and project timetables.
- Must be proficient with computers and MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Ideal candidate will be able to work independently, maintain professionalism at all times, be extremely organized, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Enthusiastically interact and communicate with fans at Dynamo FC and Dash games as well as community and sponsor events
- Facilitate activation at events, while providing superb customer service and displaying excitement about the organization
- Have a working knowledge of US and international soccer, team promotions and current ticket programs (trainings will be provided)
- Distribute Dynamo FC and Dash collateral during events and promotions
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of interactive tent and event display
- Available to work Dynamo FC and Dash game days as well as other International games/events that may be associated with the organization
- Drive promotional vehicle; must have a good driving record and valid Texas driver’s license
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)- Preferred not required
- Experience working promotional events
- Moving and lifting objects that exceed 50 lbs.
- Energetic, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Outgoing, strong positive attitude and personality
- Must be a “team player” and flexible to constant changes
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to offer and implement ideas and suggestions
- Punctual and professional
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the team or facility.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with company rules and regulations. Employees who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
All employees are subject to a drug test prior to employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.