Dash Business Development Representative - Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash (Houston)
Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Houston Dash is seeking candidates for the position of Membership Development Specialist. At the Dynamo FC and Dash, we pride ourselves on bringing the Houston community together to enjoy the beautiful game of soccer that we love! The Membership Development Specialist would look to grow the game by generating new business through sale of Season Memberships, Partial Plans, Group Tickets and Premium Hospitality areas at PNC Stadium to various prospects and clients in the Houston community. Our collaborative team will work together to continue the tremendous progress of the National Women’s Soccer League and grow one of the premiere fan bases within the league!
Take the next step in your career in sports ticket sales: you'll be making various outbound attempts to continue to grow our fan base by reaching out to qualified Dash ticket prospects to sell different ticket options. You’ll develop and manage relationships while providing exemplary customer service, and you’ll look to grow your book of business by selling prospective individuals, companies, Supporters, and groups throughout the city, plus you may work various community and in-stadium events along with all of our 14+ home games. We’re looking for dynamic sales superstars who want to grow the game and hone their skills, all while striving to earn top NWSL honors and take a leadership position within our Ticketing Team.
TRAINING IS THE KEY!
Whether you’re a part of the NWSL Best XI or you work in our Ticketing Group, the Dash believe in constant improvement. We believe in training, training, and more training! Our team will be assisting you with every step, to ensure you can have the biggest impact possible.
You’ll be coached by veteran industry professionals who have a combined 30+ years of experience. They will be coordinating your training and teaching you everything you need to know to perform at your highest level.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
We are working to develop the best Ticketing group in all of sports. Therefore, we will be very selective in who we add to our team. We’re looking for candidates who can contribute and grow soccer in Houston, who are also determined, coachable, detail-oriented, and want to get better every day. Does this sound like you?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make 75+ phone calls per day to qualified prospects, with a focus of generating new Full- and Partial-Memberships, as well as Group and Premium Hospitality Outings
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, attending Chamber of Commerce meetings, cold calls, business-related networking functions, Houston Dash and Dynamo FC games and other related business events
- Hit and exceed revenue and hustle goals
- Develop and manage relationships with partial plan accounts
- Be available to work up to 14+ home games and participate in in-game sales and prospecting
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 months of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- Experience with SeatGeek Ticketing System and SalesForce preferred, but not necessary
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Candidates must exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates must exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry and desire to grow the game of Women’s Professional Soccer.
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to various needs.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?