AV Coordinator - Production & Presentation - Houston Dynamo FC (Houston · TX)
Houston Dynamo FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Technical Services: Audio/Video Editing and Production
Houston Dynamo FC is currently seeking a full-time AV Coordinator in the Broadcast and Entertainment department. Under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Production & Presentation, this full-time position is responsible for operation and maintenance of a wide variety of Broadcast, Audio/Video, multi-media scoreboard and broadcast services and equipment. The position requires a personable, well-rounded individual with hands-on responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or related field
- Experience with Audio/Video setups including microphones, mixing boards, TV monitors, projectors and other multimedia technologies.
- Knowledge of function and operation of AV equipment used for a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility
- Knowledge and understanding of production principles pertaining to video/graphic production, lighting, audio/sound production, and implementation of special effects
- The ability and knowledge of working in a fully operational HD video control room
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Passion for live event planning and production
- Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere experience a plus
- Lead AV support for all events spaces for corporate events, conferences, business meetings, and small events
- Support productions for the in-stadium game experience and technical operations for Dynamo, Dash, TSU, and other Stadium Events
- Support and execution of game presentation content work flow
- Audio/Video routing management of router matrix and patch panels.
- Lead support and coordination for MLS video review set up
- Interface with audio and video feeds with Broadcast production truck
- Set-Up & breakdown of game/event entertainment elements.
- Prepare, set, and test all AV equipment ahead of events start time to ensure all functions are working properly
- Collaborate with game-day staff and interns for execution of production elements.
- Assist in the operations and maintenance of audio control and speakers system
- Operation of Advance AV Equipment - Audio & Sound System Technology for events and press conferences
- Coordinate with Production Coordinator and game presentation staff for pregame, halftime, and postgame ceremonies
- Minor repair/replacement of systems and equipment such as TV’s and amplifiers
- Perform routine maintenance to AV equipment and maintain a clean, labeled, and organized inventory of equipment and tools
- Maintain an inventory and maintenance log of all AV equipment
- Set up, install, upkeep, and manage all portable multimedia equipment
- Collaborate with Stadium staff and Event contacts for AV services for meetings and stadium events.
Ideal Candidate Should:
- Have working knowledge of stadium audio systems, control room equipment, portable audio setups, PC and Mac operating systems, professional-level video cameras, wireless microphones, & Clear Comm. systems
- Have basic Knowledge of Click Effects systems, Daktronics Show Control, Ross production switchers, Chyron, and grass valley replay systems
- Basic audio/video routing and patching skills
- Basic knowledge with London Architect fo venue sound control
- Basic knowledge of AV integration and installation
- Be familiar with cable pulling, rack wiring, and termination techniques as well as basic soldering skills a plus
- Have attention to detail and time management
- Be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive, productive, and supportive working relationships
- Be able to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure
- Possess a solid technical background
- Be able to work in a control room and machine room settings
- Be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- He/She is expected to attend ALL home games at BBVA Stadium and other live events that take place on holidays and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.