Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
- Greet guests as they enter the facility.
- Scan guest’s tickets using electronic scanner upon entrance into the stadium.
- Assist guests in locating their seats and/or stadium amenities, such as restrooms, concessions stands, and merchandise locations.
- Distribute promotional items as guests enter and exit the stadium.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting fans in any way possible and ensuring they have a great experience at Toyota Stadium.
- Watch for prohibited items to ensure patrons do not enter the stadium with any unauthorized items.
- Watch for inappropriate behavior and take appropriate actions.
- Resolve customer service issues or work with supervisors if unable to do so alone.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- At least 1 year experience in customer service
- Ability to work in outdoor working conditions to include extreme heat, cold or rain.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays if needed based on event schedule.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)? If yes, please explain.
Yes/No: Can you, with or without reasonable accommodation, perform essential functions of the job to which you are applying (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)?