Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Soccer 90 – Retail Sales Associate (part-time) with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Provide a friendly, clean, and well- maintained shopping environment
- Assist customers in all aspects of the retail purchasing process: from product selection to checkout.
- Maintain solid product knowledge and an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Perform cashier functions by utilizing the retail Point-of-Sale workstations.
- Executes a variety of merchandising tasks including: accurately receiving, splitting and tagging new merchandise, physical inventories, product transfers, and setting-up merchandising displays.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager or supervisor
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Able to stand for 6 hours or more.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a crowded environment.
- Friendly, energetic, team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Soccer Specialty experience a plus
- Proficiency in other languages a plus.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have previous customer service experience?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, describe in full below: (will not necessarily exclude you from consideration)