Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Group Ticket Sales Representative
- Create, sell, and execute group events for every home game at Toyota Stadium
- Identify sales prospects and contacts through multiple prospecting resources
- Initiate new business from internal leads
- Meet a daily and weekly minimum of outbound new business calls and face to face sales appointments
- Create and present new business sales proposals to C-level executives
- Establish rapport and maintain contact with current and potential clients
- Attend networking events, conferences, meetings, and other local promotional opportunities to build a professional network in the DFW area
- Coordinate timely payment and delivery of tickets for all group events
- Be up to date on industry best practices specific to group sales and events
- Be able to work weekends and holidays as pertaining to game schedule and promotional events
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2 years of Sales experience, preferably Ticket Sales
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to utilize advertising and/or sales promotion techniques
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement a range of sales promotion programs and/or events
- Ability to identify and/or follow up on sales leads and referrals
- Adhere to FC Dallas Organization Policies and Procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the FC Dallas Organization
- Perform duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet Department productivity standards
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I have two (2) Years of experience within sales in a sport/entertainment particularly or a similar role?
Yes/No: My experience reflects working in a high volume sales environment?
Yes/No: My schedule is flexible which can include nights, weekends, and holidays?
Yes/No: I can read/speak Spanish?
Yes/No: In the last seven (7) years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain (this will not necessarily disqualify you for a position).
Your earliest potential Start Date?