Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Gameday Grounds Crewmember with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in FRISCO · TX
- Perform all tasks involved in field preparation for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium events. This includes lifting, carrying and placement of items for setting up the field to include goals, flags, field boards and other items.
- Assist with placement of the Advocare banner at mid field before the game and during half time.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Perform all tasks involved in breaking down after each event.
- Ability to work varying shifts, to include nights, weekends and holidays. Each shift will range from 5-6 hours for FC Dallas games.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions to include extreme heat or cold.
- Perform manual labor
- Ability to effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing in excess of 80 lbs with assistance from other members of the team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and Interact with Fans to ensure they are enjoying their experience.
- Ability to represent FC Dallas in a professional manner during events.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in Event Operations, grounds team, or in a warehouse setting is a plus.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I can work in outdoor weather conditions?
Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: I can lift up to 50 lbs.?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I can bend, stoop and reach in all directions?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, describe in full below: (Answer will not exclude you from consideration)