Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
Assist the Stregnth and Conditioning Coach in all aspects of developing and implementing strength and conditioning to FC Dallas players.
- Assist the Strength and Conditioning Coach in all aspects of developing and implementing strength, speed/agility, conditioning, flexibility, mobility, and recovery protocols for FC Dallas players.
- GPS analysis
- Gym sessions
- Upkeep and maintenance of equipment
- Video editing
- Assist with performance and strength testing
- Other duties as assigned
• Have a strong work ethics and desire to become a strength and conditioning professional.
• Should be enrolled in or completing their Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science or a related field.
• CPR/AED certified
• Working towards certifications from any of the following organizations: NSCA, CSCCa, or USAW.
• Previous experience in an intercollegiate strength and conditioning program
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I have access to local housing?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (will not necessarily exclude you from consideration)