Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - PARTNERSHIP MARKETING with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation of Partnership Marketing goals and objectives
- Assist the department during FC Dallas home games to coordinate and implement Partnership Marketing endeavors such as pregame concourse activation, half time entertainment, in-game promotions, photography, and other related duties
- Assist with capturing key in-game sponsorship moments and compiling proof of asset fulfillment for Partnership Marketing team to access post-game
- Assist with execution of grassroots initiative fulfillment of the FC Dallas Mobile Marketing Tour presented by Toyota participation and set-up with the FC Dallas activation team lead (including inflatable, tent, etc.)
- Assist with the organizing, planning and execution of FC Dallas Community Clinics
- Maintain comprehensive communication with the Partnership Marketing Manager
- Gain awareness of the internal and externally-facing functionality of the Partnership Marketing Department
- Understand the value of leveraging a sports sponsorship and how it can provide bottom-line ROI results and promote brand equity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Strong computer skills and technology skills to include Excel, Word, Internet and Social
- Networking sites
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship with our company
- The ability to self-start and self-motivate
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)