Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - MEDIA SERVICES with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Assist with FC Dallas and North Texas Soccer Club game day operations.
- Including: Game notes, press box set up, credential process, match recaps
- MATCH DAY AVAILABILITY IS A MUST
- Assist media with statistical questions, player interview requests, etc.
- Assist in writing press releases and develop story lines.
- Assist in coverage of North Texas Soccer Club and FCD Academy and other games at Toyota Stadium.
- Assist with providing stories and content for FCDallas.com.
- Attend and observe FC Dallas practices.
- May involve taking photos and shooting video.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be an active college student and receive college credit.
- Students that are bilingual in Spanish are preferred, but not necessary.
- Previous experience with press releases and game notes is preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be able to work at least 2 days a week in the office and game days, plus some nights and weekends for events held at Toyota Stadium.
- Working knowledge of InDesign is a plus.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)