Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - FRISCO BOWL EVENTS with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Assist in the planning and preparation for the Frisco Bowl Golf Classic
- Exposure to the management of all events and logistical needs including, but not limited to, entertainment, catering, décor, signage, audio/visual, gifts, volunteers, guest services, and events spaces
- Assist in the planning and execution of all events related to the Frisco Bowl
- Provide support at the team host hotels, including room planning & logistics, meeting spaces, players’ lounges and hospitality lounges
- Assist in the development & direction of events including, but not limited to, Team Arrival Dinner, Player Gift Suite, Kids Day Out, Ladies Day Out, Joint Team Dinner, Charity & Hospital Visits, VIP Reception, and PreGame Party
- Provide assistance to the Events & Guest Services Coordinator
- Pursuing a degree and/or career in Sports Management or Event Planning
- Must be able to receive class credit for internship
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)