Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2019 FALL Internship - FRISCO BOWL PARTNERSHIP FULFILLMENT with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in FRISCO, TX
- Ability to execute sponsorship task by working closely and attending with partnership staff various activities and business-related forums
- Learn about departmental processes needed to ensure that sponsor deliverables are being accurately represented.
- Acquire knowledge through the coordination and development of sponsorship activities and events including game program ads, in –game video spots, signage, décor, gifts, and donated products.
- Participation in the coordination of the Frisco Bowl’s sponsorship promotions
- Ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations for Bowl partners
- Assist in coordination of all partnership elements into activation
- Assist in Development of all signage creation around game
- Implement ticketing and hospitality needs for partnership
- Develop all videoboard and announcements for in game production
- Implement advertising on Frisco Bowl Website
- Implement and plan Frisco Bowl game program
- Assist as key contact with Frisco Bowl sponsors for asset implementation
- Assist in planning and implementation for the Fan Fest area in the Bowl game
- Update contracts, sales and sponsor inventory grids
- Update potential sponsors list with relevant information
- Consistently upload all pictures and marketing content/collateral to Shared Drive
- Pursuing a degree and/or career in Digital Media, Marketing or Public Relations
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Photoshop, social media, other networking sites, writing, editing and typing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship with our company
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)