Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - TICKET SALES & MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
Ticket Sales & Membership Services: The FC Dallas Ticket Sales/Membership Services Internship was designed to give college students the opportunity to develop valuable skills and gain firsthand experience in the professional sports industry. During this Internship, participants will be supervised by the Director of Ticket Sales and Manager, Membership Services for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium. The intern will learn all aspects of the coordination and administration of Ticket Sales, Fan Service, Ticket Operations and Game Day Operations. This internship is designed for college students who are interested in pursuing a sales career in the sports industry.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Background in sales, marketing, business, customer service or communications is encouraged
• Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
• Detail oriented and enthusiastic about working within a sport-related environment
• Creative and outgoing self-starter
• Must be an active college student
• Must receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas
• Knowledge of the great game of soccer a plus
• All other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Delivering superior customer service and exceeding fan expectations
• Researching customer retention strategies
• Administrative office duties including filing, organizing, data entry and mailing
• Assisting in planning and implementing special marketing events and promotions
• Working closely with sales staff to fulfill orders
• Assisting with ticket sales activities and events; including receptions; game day entertainment
• Contribute to brainstorming; planning and implementation of ticket sales plans; idea and proposals
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (will not necessarily exclude you from consideration)
Yes/No: I can read and Speak Spanish?
Yes/No: I have access to local housing?