Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - HUMAN RESOURCES (Application deadline MARCH 31st)
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
- Assisting with and coordinates recruitment efforts, which may include attending job fairs, posting jobs externally and creating recruiting collateral.
- Administrative duties including but not limited to filing, scanning documents, special projects and data entry
- Conducting pre-screening interviews for applicants and maintaining applicant flow log
- Source on-line applications
- Assist with the set up of orientation for new interns or new employees
- Coordinating and assisting with team building and employee activities
- Assisting with college internship program, maintain current postings at universities
- Greeting and assisting Employment office visitors, clients and applicants
- File appropriate documents in employee folders, maintain files, organize files.
- Assist with distribution of payroll checks on a semi-monthly basis.
- Answer the HR Department telephone when necessary, attend meetings
- Assists HR Department with any projects that may arise
- Varied schedule, may be required to work weekends during the 2018 event season.
Ideal HR Intern will be able to work independently, maintain professionalism at all times, be extremely organized, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Must be an active college student receiving college credit
- Must have strong organizational, communication and computer skills
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)