Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - FC DALLAS YOUTH CLUB (Application Deadline March 31st)
- Assisting the Youth Department with the execution of youth tryouts, coach/manager meetings, collection of team and player paperwork, coaching gear, and coordinating uniform fittings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and work well under pressure
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Resolve customer service issues or work with supervisors if unable to do so alone
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)