Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - 1st TEAM EQUIPMENT INTERN (Application deadline March 31st)
- Ensure all necessary & required equipment is available for all FCD Home and Away Games for the 1st Team, Reserves and Academy sides
- Ensure that all MLS requirements & protocols are followed for all games that FCD Teams are involved
- Assist the Equipment managers with ordering, inventorying, preparation, & distribution of all equipment for the FCD Professional & Academy Programs, coaches & staff.
- Assist the Equipment managers in the necessary & timely preparation for all professional team practices (Field & Equipment)
- Assisting with the set-up of daily team practice – daily distribution of practice gear for 28 players, 5 Coaches, 4 staff members and all guest players
- Perform necessary & required Laundry duties pertinent to the Professional Program, Academy Teams, Coaches, & Staff needs (Gear, Uniforms, towels etc.)
- Receiving, cataloging and distribution of all new incoming team gear. Preserving and cataloging all archived team gear.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship
- Must have a valid Driver License and clean driving record and access to your own vehicle.
- Must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and Holidays
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer and FC Dallas
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)